Offering updates on our website--including new books and media--as well as news about the mystery fiction genre and exclusive content from our authors. You can stay up-to-date by subscribing to our RSS feed.
- New Show Inspired By 'Six Days of the Condor' Coming to TV
The Condor is back!Read more
- Congratulations to the 2017 Edgar Award nominees
The Edgar noms are out! And there are a handful of MysteriousPress.com authors on the list!Read more
- Available now: AFTERNOONS IN PARIS by Janice Law
During the glory days of the Roaring Twenties, budding artist Francis Bacon heads to Paris to paint, love, and spy...Read more
- Available now: THE EDIT by J. Sydney Jones
An ex-Nazi on the run will do whatever it takes to keep his vicious past from being exposed in this chilling novel of suspense...Read more
- The perfect movie for Christmas: 'Three Days of the Condor'
Should Three Days of the Condor sit alongside Die Hard as a Christmas movie? Slate says yes. We agree.Read more
- MysteriousPress.com's Holiday Gift Guide!
Trying to crack the case of what to get for your aunt, or your uncle the World War II history buff, or your crazy cousin? We can help.Read more
- Congratulations to Max Allan Collins, named an MWA Grand Master
We're thrilled to see that Max Allan Collins has been selected as a Grand Master by the MWA.Read more
- Available now: MY KIND OF TOWN by John Sandrolini!
In the thrilling sequel to One for Our Baby, the Chicago mob is looking for Al Capone’s lost treasure—and former ace fighter pilot Joe Buonomo holds the key to finding it...Read more
- And the winner of the $25,000 MysteriousPress.com Award is...
MysteriousPress.com is pleased to announce the winner of the $25,000 MysteriousPress.com Award: An action-packed heist novel by Mike Cooper, The Downside.Read more
- 5 Questions with Michael Mayo, author of the Jimmy the Stick books
Michael Mayo talks about his preferred notebooks for writing, which fictional character probably knew the best speakeasies, and three books he thinks you should read.Read more
Visit The Mysterious Bookshop, the oldest mystery bookstore in the country.